Terms and conditions for using our Website
Reforms Costa Blanca offers you a Service to obtain Quotations for your Reform project from experienced and vetted reform companies and tradsemen. This service is completely free of charge.
Reforms Costa Blanca makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this site or its contents and disclaims all such representations and warranties. In addition, Reforms Costa Blanca makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics published in this site. The information contained in this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. All liability of Reforms Costa Blanca howsoever arising for any such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
This statement applies to reformscostablanca.com and all websites and URL’s controlled or operated by Reforms Costa Blanca, which link to this policy, unless otherwise specified, and is effective from the date set forth above and it is your responsibility to review any updated and revised statements that may be posted from time to time.
Collecting and Using Personal Information Data Protection
When you visit and navigate our sites and when you communicate with us via our sites, we will not collect personal information about you unless you provide us that information voluntarily. Any non-public personal information that you may provide via our site will be used solely for the purpose stated on the page where it is collected. (In some cases and in all cases where required by law or regulation, you will be able to update the information that you provide to us either by sending us an email or, where you have established personal profiles with us, by updating your profile online. Please refer to the specific pages where data is collected for more information.) Reforms Costa Blanca.co.uk will not sell, license, transmit or disclose this information outside of Reforms Costa Blanca.co.uk and its affiliated companies unless (a) expressly authorised by you, (b) necessary to enable Reforms Costa Blanca contractors or agents to perform certain functions for us, or (c) required or permitted by law. In all cases, we will disclose the information consistent with applicable laws and regulations and we will require the recipient to protect the information and use it only for the purpose it was provided. By “personal information,” we mean data that is unique to an individual, such as a name, address, or telephone number. From time to time, we may request personal information from you at our sites in order to deliver requested materials to you, respond to your questions, or deliver a product or service.
Monitoring, Feedback, Ratings, Reviews and Testimonials
We collect Customer Reviews from consumers regarding the conduct and performance of Our Reform Companies and Tradesmen who we put forward to quote on your Projects, electronically by emailing a form containing predetermined questions and space for any additional comments. In addition to this we monitor members to ensure compliance with our Codes of Practice and welcome general feedback and testimonials. Consumers (i.e. customers) and member’s comments and testimonials regarding our service and system are also welcomed. When you provide such feedback, you consent to our use, publication and/or distribution of such feedback at no compensation to you.
a. Reforms Costa Blanca makes no warranty regarding any services purchased or obtained through an introduction made via its website or the Services or any transactions entered into through its website.
b.Reforms Costa Blanca relies on data provided by Trade Members and Third Parties to determine which Reform Company are included in the database and does not recommend or endorse any specific Reform company or Tradesmen.
c. Whilst Reforms Costa Blanca shall use its reasonable endeavors to do so, it does not guarantee to be able to find a Reform Company suitable for undertaking your project whether by reason of geographical restrictions or otherwise.
d. Reforms Costa Blanca provides no guarantee that a Reform Company to whom it has passed a Customer’s Job information will contact the customer.
e. Reforms Costa Blanca cannot accept any liability in respect of any contract or other agreement entered into between the customer and a particular Reform Company . In particular, but without limitation, the company can accept no liability relating to the quality or fitness of any work performed or omitted to be performed by any Reform Company and accordingly shall not be liable to the customer for any occurrence resulting from the introduction of the Reform Company to the customer including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential or inconsequential loss of any kind suffered by the customer howsoever arising.
Card Payments- Credit Debit Cards
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any third parties.
Reforms Costa Blanca has adopted and adheres to stringent security standards designed to protect non-public personal information at Reforms Costa Blanca against accidental or unauthorised access or disclosure. Among the safeguards that Reforms Costa Blanca has developed for this site are administrative, physical and technical barriers that together form a protective firewall around the information stored at this site. We periodically subject our site to simulated intrusion tests and have developed comprehensive disaster recovery plans.
In the event this Website is sold or merged with another business at any time in the future users’ personal details will, in No instances, be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will not be part of the assets transferred to the new owners of the business.
Use of Personal Information
We may use the information we collect through our Websites for a range of reasons, including:
- To respond to your online inquiries and requests, and to provide you with information and access to resources or services that you have requested from us.
- To contact you via email to ask for a review about our service if you have work carried out as a result of a introduction to a service offered on this website.
- To manage our Websites and system administration and security.
- To improve the navigation and content of our Websites.
- To identify any server problems or other IT or network issues.
- To compile aggregated statistics about site usage and to better understand the preferences of our Visitors.
- To carry out research and development to improve our products and services.
- To customize content and layout of the Websites.
Other Data Protection Rights
You have the following data protection rights:
- To access, correct, update, or request deletion of your Personal Information Reforms Costa Blanca takes reasonable steps to ensure that the data we collect is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete, and up to date. You may contact us directly at any time about accessing, correcting, updating, or deleting your Personal Information, or altering your data or marketing preferences by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In addition, if you are a resident of the EEA, you can object to processingof your Personal Information, ask us to restrict processingof your Personal Information or request portability of your Personal Information. Again, you can exercise these rights by emailing us at email@example.com
- Similarly, if we have collected and processed your Personal Information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your Personal Information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority. Contact details for data protection authorities in the EEA are available here.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws. We may ask you to verify your identity in order to help us respond efficiently to your request.